BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I dun have the strength..

I juz dun have the strength to make our relationship last...i cant make this relationship last...im sorry...im juz not good enough for u...i dun think that we will happy together...i dun think so that we are meant together...we juz meant to be frends...frends that only for temporary...coz...we will never see each other sooner or later...u will go to ure path of ure life...and i will go to the path of my life...we just...will be together for a moment...it wont be long...we will break up...sooner or later...next month...next week...tmr...or maybe tonight...we dun even know what will happen after this...we just have to forget about each other...coz...we dun even close together...we always fought...we always quarrelling...we just messed up...or maybe only me...im the one who messed up...im sorry...i juz cant be the guy that u always wanted...i dun have the attitude of a "guy" that u like...that u will love no matter what happens...we just wont belong together...we are destined to juz be a temporary couples...sooner or later...we will break up...i dun have enough strength to take care of u...im sorry coz i've broke my promise to take good care of u...i juz dun have the strength to do that...i dun even know u better...we are juz like strangers looking for a love from sumone we are destined to be wif...but...u and i...are not destined to be together forever...im really sorry...i'll juz take my time...to think about this...and we will break up in a simple way...and wif not fighting...im tired of figthing wif u...i know u felt as same as me...so...if u do...juz dun make me fight wif u again...im really2 sorry if i have to say all this...but...this is the real truth...only miracle could make us together...forever...but...the chances to get the miracle...is too low...but...as long as i still have the strength...i will try my best to make our relationship last as long as it could...i will try to fulfill my promise to u...all of it...i really love u baby...but i juz must let u go some day...i juz wanna say that i will try to be there for u...when u needs me...i will use my last moment wif u...as it was the precious time ever...im sorry...

0 comments: