BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My dream..

I would dream of u every night...coz...u are like...one part of my life already...u keep making me think of u every single second...i couldn't let u go...i juz cant...i really love u...i really wanting u by my side...always..coz i will be by ure side...eventhough u feel lonely sumtimes...u could juz remember that...u could try to talk to me...i'll always be there eventhough u're in a real bad situation...i juz dun like seeing u been in a sad situation..angry...lonely...if i could...i would always wanted to hug u...and never let go of u...even for a single second...i will protect u as long as im breathing...i will always wanting to protect u...even if i could juz hold ure hands...its enough...as long as ure always wif me...ure juz like part of my life...i need u...ure like my heart...when ure gone...i'll be dying...i'll protect u as i protect my heart...coz in my heart..there's full of ure faces...ure names...ure lovely voices...i need to take care of it...coz its juz like my treasure...i will never leave my eyes of u...i will always be looking at u...taking care of u...that's y...when people insult u...im mad...coz..they're like stabbing my heart...and its really pain...when they hurt u...in many ways...they're trying to hurt me as well...so im trying to protect this love forever...im trying my best...and i will always try my best to take good care of u baby girl...

0 comments: