BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'll love u until the last of my breath...

No matter wat happens between us...i will always love u...and...im not angry wif u when im not in the mood...im juz angry wif the jerks who like to bother u and insult u...u dun have to worry...i will never be mad at u until we are not frends...i will try to control my mood when im wif u...im trying my best...but...i hope...u have the patience to be wif me...coz...my mood always change when sumone talk bad about u...i'm trying to fulfill my promise to u...im trying my best...but...pls...for me...pls...i hope u have the patience to handle me...i dun wan becoz of me..u're harmed...and becoz of me...u suffered more...i juz cant stand wat ppl says about u...they called u a "prostitute" and more...it juz burns my heads up...i feel like gonna make they un-pride...but...i'll try not to do that for u...im scared of losing u...im really scared...im scared of losing the girl i have love...coz ure the most perfect girl i've ever met...i really love u...i'll try my best to change for u...juz for u baby...but...while im trying to change...u plz change too...i need u...and u need me...i'll guide u baby...i wont stop...i will always be there for u...if u need me..u can call me...anytime...i will spend all my time wif u...i will be ure shoulder to cry on...i will be the ear to listen to all ure probs...im always by ure side...i will spend every single seconds on u...i juz wanna make u happy all the time...that's y...when im mad...im suddenly ok...coz...i dun like seeing u being sad...mad...i dun like it...and i know u dun like it either....so....im trying my best just for u baby...

0 comments: